- Jay Timmons, President and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers
Special Guest speaker Ryan Lance, Chairman and CEO of ConocoPhillips, one of the world's largest independent oil and natural gas producers, will describe how industry business cycles are driving change and inspiring innovation in the relationship between his company and its numerous suppliers.
- Ryan Lance, Chairman and CEO of ConocoPhillips
New Era of Supply Chain Visibility
A look at how global complexity and market dynamics are putting unprecedented pressures on supply chain operations, and how location-based analytics helps manufacturers to visualize supply chain strengths and weaknesses for new market growth and improved efficiencies.
- Cindy Elliott, Global Marketing Strategy, Manufacturing, Esri and Senior Industrial Felow, Aston Business School
Practical Approaches to Creating a Modern Supply Chain Strategy
Subject matter experts from leading NAM member companies, including Grant Thornton, will provide pragmatic insight on supply chain trends, strategies, and best practices.
- Opening Remarks:
- Jeff French, NAM Board of Directors and National Manufacturing Practice Leader at Grant Thornton
- Panel Moderator:
- Ward Melhuish, National Advisory Leader, Manufacturing Industry, Grant Thornton
- Kelli Gregory, Vice President of Procurement and Business Support, Dixie Chemical
- Morgan Swink, Professor Information Systems and Supply Chain Management at the Neeley School of Business, TCU
- Gary Peterson, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain & Production, O.C. Tanner Company